BOOTScraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NeroZye50's Admin Application.

Go down

NeroZye50's Admin Application. Empty NeroZye50's Admin Application.

Post  NeroZye50 Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:07 pm

Hey its NeroZye50. Since I don't have a application for administrator, I'm just going to make one up. Very Happy
-Why you want to be admin?: I want to be administrator so I can look after the server and make sure moderators are doing their jobs, Keeping a safe, fun, fair server. I want to be administrator so I can be looked up to and can set as a example to who want to be a good player!
-What would you do for the server?: I would build stuff for the server, I will help the server run smoothly, I would make it a fun awesome server to play on, If needed, I'll make this server really popular if I had some time, I can probably donate some money to this server. I would make this server fair.
-Current rank: Moderator
-Why would you make a good admin?: I would make a good admin because I like to help servers a lot! I could suggest a lot of good plugins and do permissions if needed. I would make a good admin because i'm honest, helpful, trustful, and nice Very Happy
-Signed: NeroZye50

That was my made up application if you need more questions to be answered, please tell me Very Happy

NeroZye50

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum